Midwest Type Carbide Burs FG (10/Pack)
SABUR Operative Carbide Burs provide excellent cutting performance, and include an extensive selection of shapes and sizes in familiar configurations to meet your clinical needs. Dental burs are used for cutting hard tissues such as tooth or bone. Our Carbide Burs are the most useful and are used to remove material and tooth structure.
- Durable design for long product lifespan;
- Fine quality cutting edges;
- Ideal for rapid removal of sharp edges and excess metal material;
- Leaves a smoother surface compared to diamond burs;
- Can be sharpened and reused.
Please select Type from the drop-down below: