Soflex Discs 1980 (Kit)
Sof-Lex Finishing and Polishing System is a colour-coded, sequential system of discs, strips and easy-to-use mandrels and continues to provide unparalleled, efficiently achieved results.
Tooth Polishing Discs:
- Flexible polishing discs with aluminium oxide coating;
- Four different abrasive grades (coarse to superfine) and two disc thicknesses (normal and extra thin);
- Each abrasive grade is identified by a special colour-coding system;
- Discs can be easily changed due to the patented Pop-On Mandrel System;
- Fracture resistant and sterilizable metal mandrel.
Tooth Polishing Strips:
- Thin flexible backing with aluminium oxide coating;
- Centre-gapped strip with two abrasive grades per strip which allows inter-proximal access;
- Three different types (fine/superfine, coarse/medium, coarse/medium (narrow).
- 240 Standard Discs (1980 Kit);
- 240 Extra Thin Discs (2380 Kit);
- 45 Finishing & Polishing Strips;
- 1 RA Mandrel.