OptiBond Universal (Kerr) Single-Component Universal Dental Adhesive
To take advantage of this price, contact us directly.
- OptiBond All-in-One bottle;
- Single-Component light-cure, self-etch adhesive;
- Contains: 1 Bottle of Adhesive (5 mL).
Single-Component Universal Dental Adhesive
OptiBond™ Universal is a single-component light cure adhesive, providing excellent adhesion to a variety of surfaces and substrates for direct and indirect applications—even indirect metal-based restorations when used with NX3 or Maxcem Elite resin cement. OptiBond Universal simplifies the bonding procedure, making it less technique sensitive.
- One coat application
- Can be used with self-etch, selective etch, and total-etch techniques
- Direct / Indirect Use – Excellent dental adhesive for enamel, dentin, porcelain and ceramics
- Low film thickness creates a better fit of final restorations (~5 microns)
- Delivery options include Bottle Kit, Refill (Bottle), or Unidose®